Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Clean India - Reality Bites...


He took a sip from the cup of tea, and lit up the cigarette. The hands soon were constantly running over the smartphone keypad.

"As a responsible citizen of the Great Republic, I XYZ commit that I will not throw any garbage/ waste and will not spit on road, street or any other public place. I will throw them only in the dustbin"

He took a deep breath after writing this and sending it on whatsapp groups and updating the same as his Facebook status. He felt triumphant and determined that he has done something for his country. By the time his cigarette was over. He instantly threw the butt on the road and crushed it by his boots.

Right in front of him, a 13-14 year old teen, probably working in the nearby factory, threw a gutka pouch on road. He was visibly angry on the insensitivity of that person.

"How pathetic! Some people will never improve. Illiterate, uneducated bastards! There is a dustbin right in front of them. Still they will spill everything on streets only", he murmured and left.

The empty dustbin was still at its place, and the Gutka pouch was still lying on the road...

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kunal Bhardwaj,
    Hello I have read your post and I love India. I am from Vancouver and I am working in Vancouver digital marketing company and I am getting 1 month holiday. In that holiday's I have making trip to India with my family. I really love India and its festival, different culture and yes spicy food also. But I am sad that there is also people like that there. So it means I have to be also safe. But i will surely come. Thanks for posting.
    Best regards
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Larissa. India is indeed a beautiful country having one of the most hospitable people here. I am sure you will enjoy your trip in India. Safety is an important factor, not just in India but anywhere else as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kunal, Your post is very well written and it is also interesting post. I do reads blog post I am sales manager and i am selling moscow mule cups and because of this I have to travel alot in a single day. It is very tiring job and and stressful. I do read Indian blogs regularly because they are very interesting like yours. I love reading blogs because I feel fresh after reading it and yeah I am feeling fresh now after reading your post. I am so glad that I found your post on google. Thanks for the post and keep posting.
    Have a nice day

    Best regards
    Eric Stalker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed. Thanks for sharing it with us. I would love to hear more from you. Keep posting.
    Best regards
    tree removal erie pa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello This is great post. Car towing service Thanks for sharing informative post. I really like your post. It is easy to understandable post. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete