Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Trail of smoke...the shortest love story ever...

Today she was going again. The car went far, farther and finally disappeared. I just kept looking at the trail of smoke left by it, till it finally disappeared across the endless horizon.

I could not tell her when she left our colony in the childhood, not even when we were invited at her marriage, not even when I saw her wet eyes silently yelling at the tortures of her husband.

And today when I wanted to, I could not; as she was going far away forever with a white cloth wrapped around her body...

2 comments:

  1. That is a stunning story, amazingly captured in so few words. Many try the absurdly abridged format but few succeed like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Umashankar....Your words will definitely motivate me coming with more such stories...Very basic language, but I just try to pour little bit of emotions to whatever write....

    ReplyDelete